1. The personal data administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is ANAREUS CZ s.r.o. , ID 25779613 with registered office at Fertekova 541, Prague 8, 181 00 (hereinafter referred to as "administrator").
2. The contact informations are
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
4. The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him / her, or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
2. The administrator handles your identification, contact details and data necessary for performance of the contract.
3. If you have agreed with our newsletter, then the administrator handles your email and the date of agreement to send the commercial email related to the goods offered in the e-shop www.anareus.cz
1. The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
2. The purpose of processing personal data is
- arranging your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; personal data necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), personal data provision is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator.
3. No automatic decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR is made by the trustee.
1. The administrator keeps personal data
2. At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
1. The recipients of personal data are persons
2. The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
1. Data controller uses the cookies used on this website for the purpose of measuring site traffic, ad targeting, customization of www.anareus.cz (sk, eu) site views. Cookies for tracking site traffic and customizing website views are processed based on legitimate company interest. Ads targeting cookies are processed based on your consent.
2. The data obtained by the operator may be made available to other processors, in particular to Google platform.
3. Websites can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of visitor behavior information on the site.
5. You agreement can be changed at any time, by changing your browser settings.
6. Collected cookies are processed in particular through Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Government Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your right to privacy has been violated.
1. The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational actions to secure personal data.
2. The administrator has taken technical actions to secure data storages and personal data repositories in paper form.
3. The Administrator declares that personal data are only accessible to persons authorized by him / her.
Gray H2MAX Anti-Fog Lens with Lime Temples
KN95 Mouth Masks 6 Layers Respirator Anti PM2.5 Protective Mask Bacteria...