Availability: In Stock
1 Item Items
Expected availability date:
Warning: Last items in stock!
Muzzle Velocity (0.20g): approx. 400 fps (1.50 Joule)
The mentioned value has been measured by ourselves and will be frequently remeasured. Variations of +/- 10% or more are possible.
Kriss Vector is one of the most iconic modern submachinegun. It is often depicted in movies and it’s been chosen by many law enforcement agencies. And now an airsoft version of this living legend is provided by Krytac in their fully licenced line.
The receiver is made as the original – mostly from the reinforced high-quality polymer. Picatinny rails and key parts were made of metal.
- Licensed KRISS Vector GEN II Housing
- Licensed KRISS Vector GEN II Folding Stock
- Flip Up Iron Sights
- Ambidextrous Fire Selector
- Semi, Two-Round Burst, and Full Auto Fire Modes
- Ambidextrous Safety
- KRISS Vector GEN II Pivoting Trigger
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top Rail
- MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Bottom rail
- 8mm Vector Mechbox
- Integrated FET System
- Electronic Trigger (with additional cut off power safety, and decoking mechanism)
- Quick Spring Change
- Padded Cylinder Head
- Relief-cut Cylinder Window
- Adjustable Rotary Hop-Up
- Temperature And Wear Resistant Hop-Up Bucking
- KRYTAC 30K Neodymium Magnets, High-Torque, Short Type Motor
Shooting Mode: Semi and full automatic
Magazine capacity: 95 rds
Length: 815 mm
Length (folded): 625 mm
Inner barrel length: 280 mm
Thread: 14mm CCW
Connection: Mini Tamiya
Gearboxversion: v2 Custom
Weight: 3.1 kg
A battery is not included.
A battery charger is not included.
|Muzzle velocity (m/s)||125 (m/s)|
|Outer length MINIMAL (mm)||625 (mm)|
|Outer length MAXIMAL (mm)||815 (mm)|
|Weight (g)||3100 (g)|
|Inner barrel length (mm)||280 (mm)|
|Body/receiver material||ABS / Plastic|
|Amount of piston teeth||4|
|Bearings (mm)||8 (mm)|
|Hop-Up chamber material||Plastic|
|Connector type||Small Tamyia|
|High-cap / Mid-cap||Mid-cap|
|Thread (mm)||14- (mm)|
No customer reviews for the moment.