Availability: In Stock
1 Item Items
Expected availability date:
Warning: Last items in stock!
- professionally designed and manufactured mosfet with motor active braking with 500mm long wires on each side for airsoft electric guns (AEG)
- four high quality 1,5qmm (AWG16) power wires covered with silicon insulation and two 0,25qmm (AWG24) signal wires
- If you want to use your own wires, choose device without wiring.
- Active break uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
- device has voltage stabilization for switch mosfet, mosfet is fully opened and makes less heat
- in weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF) active brake solves multiple shots in semi mode
- in semi fire mode piston isn\'t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren\'t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF)
- in auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design. But this stopping is much faster with active brake
- Active brake increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer
- no sparking on switch contacts
- specified for common batteries: Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 11.1V
- designed for maximum spring M150 and ROF 25bb/s. For higher load use extreme variant of this device
- easy to understand 6 wires connection
- device size 45x15x10mm
- coated with lacquer, which protects device against water
- in package is heat shrink over device and installation manual in English, which you can see here [PDF, 218.26 kB]
WARNING: Installation of this device leave to expert, who could solder and disassemble airsoft gun. Never user soldering gun!
No customer reviews for the moment.
Airsoft gun for 12g CO2 from taiwan factory VFC. Glock Licence